In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Recital

The ballet recital was amazing! I know that I bitch endlessly about the studio that we go to, but my boss' wife was right when she told me that I'd know why they stick with them when I saw the performance. It was so professional. The lighting and music were great. The kids were very talented.

Soren did great! She was nervous but looked beautiful and remembered the dance and of course was the cutest girl there :). I'll post pics soon, I promise!

David's dad even came up for the weekend to see the girls' events. Tres cool!

It was 3 hours long though. She got a trophy at the end before the finale. She loves it and is so excited :).

Tomorrow is Level 4 States. God help us ;). It will be a long, long day, but I hope it goes well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home