In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Saturday, June 25, 2005

banquet

On Thursday night, the gym held a team banquet. It was really great. The food was good and the speeches were so moving!

We had such a good year as a team, and it was fun to get together socially and see all the girls out of their sweats and in skirts!

Blogger is giving me problems with posting a picture, but I'll get it up later.

In other news, it's HOT. 95F today supposedly. we're headed to the lake and maybe swimming at my friend Lynn's after that. Tom is working :(. I miss him. He's grumpy with the heat and the overwhelming amount of work he needs to do, but next week will be a catchup week and we'll finish getting ready for the shore.

I need to price a minivan rental, as the a/c in my car died and it's going to be hard to get everything in my small car. We had planned on taking the Suburban, but it's yes, you guessed it, *still* in Syracuse ;).

Oh, and this is the camera I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home