In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

gratuitous diaper post

I am so stupidly excited. Jennifer sent me these really cool tie-dyed diapers when I was pregnant with Jude, and I'm too lazy to find my clips to use them. BUT, I just discovered that they fit perfectly in my Fuzzi Bunz.

I have been a bit frustrated with my FB lately, because Jude is a heavy pee-er, and the inserts that come w/ the FB don't seem to reach the edges, causing the diapers to leak. The diapers Jennifer sent solve that problem perfectly, as they even fit into the corners of the FB!

Thanks Jennifer. I adore you!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Super cool! I bought those on ebay when I was pregnant with Sammy but never got a chance to use 'em. I'm glad they're coming in handy, and aren't they purty?? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home