In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm sick. I have the headache from hell. We're supposd to already be on the road to Lake George, but I haven't packed a damn thing yet, because I was at Seabreeze with the kids all day yesterday (pictures to come later!) with a pounding headache and a sore throat. Thank god for Advil. Then I had to work. Ugh.

Anyway, I am going to start packing soon.

My mom was in the ER yesterday. She left me a message at 7:30 a.m. that she couldn't breath and was dying and that she loved me. I suspected that it was a bit dramatic ;). She was having an anxiety attack apparently, although she won't admit it. Well, mom, of course a heart attack wouldn't show up on the EKG! Anyway, I think she's really struggling with being alone - she's called 911 twice in the last 6 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home