In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First Un-Day of School

Thanks Mimi! How is the baby walking going? Jude does more every day.

Laura, we're just now feeling caught up from being away - I can't imagine if we had been gone for 2 weeks!

I've started posting over at my homeschooling blog again. I'm trying to be very organized about our time so I don't feel like I'm wasting a ton of it. It will be interesting to see if we can keep it up.

Jude ran a fever yesterday and is better today but has diarreah. Poor guy. His tummy is all gurgly. I'm trying to get him to eat some more yogurt. He didn't eat anything yesterday but he nursed a lot. Thank goodness for breastfeeding.

Tom hurt his back somehow and is really in a lot of pain. I wish he's go see the massage therapist or the chiro or something but of course he won't, because he's stubborn.

My friend Jenny and I went to Taste of India last night. it was great! We had about 3 weeks of catching up to do and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Anyway, Jude is mad because the girls went downstairs so I must go!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *loved* the pics

    i hope baby jude is better soon.

    the boys start school tomorrow! B's first day ever!!

    We were at the lake for 18 days and are just now feeling "back' too. it's really difficult!

    lake news involves amy still flat-out. she still hasn't tried the lumbar support brace since her MD didn't say it was ok -- maybe Tom would try one? worked wonders for B. at the chiro's suggestion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home