In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Lake George

We're home! It was wonderful, although we got a day late of a start, because the truck broke down 45 min. from home and we had to get towed back. Long story short, Tom and his mom's neighbor, who is a mechanic, tried to fix it, but no luck :(. So, Thursday morning we unpacked the truck and packed the car and got on our way.

We had a *lovely* time. The trip was easy, the scenery beautiful. I will post pictures and more details later. I must say that Laura and Brian spoiled us. Their kids and our kids had a blast. Soren begged not to leave. She lost two teeth on this trip!

Anyway, a loud shout out to Laura - thank you for everything. We had so much fun and hope we get to see you in Feb. I would just about give up my annual beach trip to come to Lake George for 10 days :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we're home too - but it feels like we are not back in the swing of things at all! thank *you* for visiting us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home