In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Monday, Monday

Yesterday we spent most of our homeschooling time playing Monopoly. We are going to try to finish our game today. Then we went and had a playdate with my friend Wendy and her twins and baby. The kids swam and made a boat out of the lid of their turtle sandbox ;). Wendy talked to me about the co-op that she is trying to get me to join, but it's too much money and meets on Wednesdays, which I like to reserve for Camp Arrowhead when I can afford it (not this session!).

Then we went to the gym. The kids had two hours to play and Emma helped me calm down a very distraught 3 yo who was not into separating from mama. She is amazing.

Soren had a great practice on bars, according to Rita. Not so great on floor.

Emma is embracing being a "veteran" Level 4. She's doing a great job, but having trouble remember the new floor and beam routines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home