In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Doctor appt.

Tom saw the doctor yesterday and they reassured him that he's not going to die tomorrow, but they definitely want more testing ASAP, which in medical-speak means in a month, right before Christmas. Couldn't pick a worse day, of course!

Hopefully we'll have more answers then. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. The doctor gave him some medication to hopefully ease his pain too.

Jude is drooling all over the place and has a snotty nose again. What is UP with this congestion? The damn cat has fleas again too. Argh! I'm ready to kill him. I have about 8 flea bites and it's driving me batty.

Jude seems the lab for his u/s today. I want to go to the library before that so I have something to read while the girls are away this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home