In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, November 19, 2004

stuff and sundry

::whew:: OK! Neither of my girls slept anywhere NEAR this much, so I wasn't sure :). I'll just enjoy my calm and mellow baby! Thanks for the feedback.

Kind of a down day. It's been gray and rainy. I was really homesick this time of year last year, so I'm trying not to get back into that feeling.

We saw tom's dad tonight and he is getting so thin and frail :(. It's so sad to watch him waste away.

I'm very worried about Tom. He has bronchitis, but when he saw the doctor they scheduled him for some tests - he's apparently been having some health issues he hadn't shared with me that are quite worrisome. I don't want to go into detail here, but good thoughts are welcome. I have always been afraid that I met the man of my life and that I would lose him - I really am *that* worried, but hope it's something trivial. I like having been worried for nothing!

Jude is cranky today, which is unlike him. I am really starting to think that he's teething. I need to pick up some teething tablets at the HFS.

Soren is SO excited about her bday tomorrow. She attended her first ballet class today and LOVED it. I got to see the end of class and she was picking everything up so quickly - I think she'll be a natural :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home