In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Happy Birthday Soren!!

A day late, a dollar short, but I ran out of computer time. We spent the day at the townhouse because Tom was on call. We went out to dinner at Bugaboo Creek, which is a wonderful, kid-friendly steakhouse that Soren loves. We had a really good time there.

I got Soren a kid Maya Wrap, some percussion instruments at a fair trade shop, a dream catcher, an Amy Brown diva fairy, some glitter fairy stickers, and her dad got her an Illustory and an Aquadoodle. I picked out a dress for her for my MIL which she loved and wore today for her bday party.

We had the party here at the house and invited 6 friends, 5 of whom showed up. She got some lovely presents. We had a Harry Potter theme and had a ribbon pinata and I made a cake with a wizard hat on it. I know we'll look at the pictures of that cake in a few years and wonder what the hell it was supposed to be ;).

We made golden snitches with craft foam and magnets, which the kids got to take home.

I can't believe my baby is 6. She is getting so tall and beautiful. I wish that she took life a little less intensely, but she is who she is and she's wonderful. She's a wonderful artist, musical, has a great memory, is charming and smart, and I love her to death! Happy birthday my beautiful Soren fairy girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home