In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I got the homeschooling/playroom unpacked today! My kids have SO many craft activities it is not even funny. If they ever tell me they are bored again I will kill them ;)>

I'm psyched about how great it looks though! Tom is putting my bookshelves together right now (I hope!) so theoretically I should have some shelves to put books on tomorrow. Yeehaw! Now I am down to books and filing and putting my homeschooling plan together for the distrct. Everything else is pretty much set. I can't believe it!

The baby definitely moved down and is engaged over the last 2 days. I couldn't sleep last night for the pain in my pubic bone and left hip. I think he's turned kind of funny in there. It was so hard to go up the stairs today or put on pants. It burns like crazy in my nerve there.

I can also feel his head down low in my back and had some good b-h contractions today. He's slowed down on tbe activity a bit, which I hope means that he has settled in a bit. The girls will be back tomorrow, thank goodness! I can't wait to see them, even though they still have 2 days w/ their dad, at least they'll be in the city nearby.

Now watch, I'll have three more weeks of pregnancy ;). God, I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home