In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, August 27, 2004

In My Life

Thanks for the comments! Yep, we're all thrilled, and even our chiro asked how it went today, remembered that I had gone to see Norah Jones on Tuesday night with Tom (it was great!) and was just generally wonderful. I wish she was my mom!

Emma is having neck adjustments - the downside to all this gymnastics is that she has some compression from landing on her head - she's *constantly* doing this ;).

My sciatica has gotten quite bad and I had some leg cramps the other night that are killing me. But I'm on the homestretch!

The girls are gone for a week and left tonight. I cried on and off all day and tried not to let them see. They each gave me one of their stuffed animals to keep me company. Emma wrote me a note that made me cry. They waved like mad and blew me a million kisses and David promised not to let them get eaten alive by mosquitoes or drown ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home