In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, August 20, 2004

Anemia and such

I was taking iron for a bit because my iron levels were low, but last weekend I stopped for a few days because I was ... well... really constipated. Then I became incredibly fatigued again, so I started taking it again yesterday. Unfortunately, it doesn't work right away, because I'm freaking exhausted.

Tonight is my Blessingway and I have so much to do still to unpack and get the house ready and Tom is on call until tomorrow morning (48 hours away does not help me to get our house unpacked and he told his brother that he would help him roof his new house tomorrow, so that's 72 hours w/ no help). Going back to single motherhood is just no damn fun, especially when my mobility and lifting power is limited and I have soooo much to do. I'm incredibly frustrated by it all.

I've been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning too. Everything is just so dirty, not to mention that unpacking is creating more dust and dirt. Then the damn laundry vent fell totally apart in 3 places today so I had damp lint blowing into the already filthy basement, which I'm already broom swept about 6 times this week just to get the worst of the caked on crap up off the floor.

Do I sound vaguely resentful? Well, I am ;). The girls have been wonderful at helping, but they're still little and I'm cranky and they want me to play with them and dammit, I just don't have enough hours or energy in the day to be supermom right now. I keep thinking that once the baby gets here at least I'll just have to sit and nurse. Somebody better hide my sling ;)>

OK, off to get a henna tatoo for my blessingway tonight, and some snackies of some sort and maybe even a quick stop in to visit Jenny and the babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home