In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, August 16, 2004

Moving

I have been massively skimming and deleting for the last few days due to being offline and then moving to our new house. The move itself is mostly done, except for a few random things at the old house, and I've been working on putting the kitchen and our bedroom to rights.

The kitchen is looking good, other than that the dishwasher isn't hooked up yet (please, I hope today!) and our range oven doesn't arrive until Wednesday. The laundry isn't hooked up yet either, but I should definitely have that by the time I go to bed tonight.

The rest of the house is in shambles. We did manage to get room to put Soren's mattress down so she could sleep on it. Emma has been sleeping on blankets on the floor, but rather enjoying camping out. They've been so exhausted from helping that bedtime has been easier than in months!

Other than being really exhausted myself, I've been physically feeling well. I was very careful with my back and other than the actual day of the move, avoided sciatica. My quads are KILLING me from lifting and going up and down the stairs, but I'll be happy to have toned thighs again ;).

Last night my feet started to really hurt and swell though and they feel bruised this morning still. My hands are too swollen to take off my rings, which is a first. I think I"ll have to take it a little easier today and drink a lot. I MUST go to the grocery store though, and the bank.

My last mw appt. was great. My bp was 90/60 or thereabouts, I had gained about another 1-2 lbs, no sugar in my urine and a trace of protein. No swelling at the time, baby's hb around 158. I have to call the mw asst today to get an appt for Friday as my mw is in Vermont (ack!). The baby is very active!

4 more weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home