In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, July 30, 2004

Still hot

It's disgusting outside. Rainy, and muggy enough to swim in to boot.

I got a call from my midwife that my GTT came back with blood sugar of 186. I'm not sure how high that is, since I haven't had time to research GTT and GD yet, but she was not happy and I'm going for the fasting 3 hour GTT on Tuesday morning.

This put me in an incredibly crappy mood after having had a wonderful yoga class. Then when I got home, the mother's helper that was watching Soren had been bitten by our *fucking*, yes I said *fucking* cat, who I am ready to kill. Turns out he got in a fight last night and she touched him on a cut, but still. He just peed on something else important. When do you say enough is enough and get rid of your oldest daughter's beloved pet? I *hate* him. He's grouchy, annoying and pees on things.

Not to mention that the sitter had half the neighborhood kids here, eating my food, drinking all of our organic milk and basically getting out toys and then leaving them everywhere. Like I have the energy to go to the store AGAIN this week? I'm soooo irritated. She and I will be having a long talk before I have her here again, if I do, at this point. I don't like most of the neighbor kids either, and certainly don't trust them in my house while I"m gone. I know that sounds terrible, but it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home