In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, July 26, 2004

home again, home again, jiggety jig

We're home. tom and I spent the weekend driving around the mountains of Central PA. Bear Meadows, Colyer Lake, Poe Valley, and finally Shaver's Creek and the Raptor Center. I saw this incredibly cool thing that I want for Solstice. What the heck happened to the URL inserter on blogger?

We got home relatively late last night and got the girls in bed. We all slept in till 10 a.m. except for Tom, who had to be at work at 8 a.m. I was up very late having an emotional breakdown, which I won't go in to here, but I'm feeling very fragile and tired and logy today.

I did most of the laundry so far though, cleaned up the kitchen, watched some Animal Planet while I rested a bit, and packed up a lot more of the girls' room, which is about 95% done now, not counting their clothes and daily usage items. Yay!

I want to go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home