In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Ahhh TGIT

Yep, Thursday was much calmer. I worked this morning and Soren did gymnastics camp, while Emma did team practice. It was a bit frustrating for her with her finger, but she managed. Even practiced front tucks which looked like fun!

I took a nap when we got home and then threw dinner together so it could cook while we went to the midwife.

Things were pretty good overall. My bp was up a bit to 100/54, but she said that was great for the third trimester and that it should be higher now. Plus I had just carried Soren in from the car, because she has fallen asleep.

I was spilling some glucose (100+ the test read) so she thought we should do the glucose test next week although I'm not showing any other signs of GD. I only gained 2 lbs in 5 weeks, and the baby was measuring 29 cm. Not so much growth as last time (thank goodness!). Only 2 cm. this time.

I was right in that he had flipped over as well, which has been disorienting. Not from anterior to breech but from right to left so all the kicks are on the opposite side now, which is strange. His heartrate was 130 and the placenta is on the left side. He was hiding out behind it a bit, but was kicking for them and stuck his butt up ;). His head is down where it should be!

So overall a good appointment. I take the glucose bloodtest next Friday and then have another appt. two weeks after that. She gave me the homebirth supply list today, so I can start to put that together too.

Now, if I just had a move in date to the new house,I'd feel so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home