In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, July 09, 2004

Vent

Oh my gawd. My mother is driving me right the f&ck out of my mind. I have been with her since yesterday morning and I am ready to pull all my fricking hair out. She has bitched about *everything* under the sun - my parenting, my hair, my kids, my ex-husband, her health - everything. She is sooo negative about everything! (Not that I'm not being negative about her right now, but if I don't vent somewhere I am going to pop.)

She never ever ever shuts up, ever. She talks non-stop about anything, everything and nothing. She has an opinion about everything and knows everything and has more experience than anyone else in the world. She is embarrassing as hell, disrespectful toward my kids, and me.

She fed Soren breakfast with dairy in it this morning and couldn't figure out why I was pissed, and then bitched because soren wouldn't eat it because I told her not to. Hmmm...let's see, let's feed her something that will make her stomach hurt, give her a rash and make her cranky for days. What a great idea!

My only consolation right now is that Emma thinks her nanny is more stupid than I am ;). Although I must say that I had to be quite stern with Emma because she was so disrespectful toward my mom. Ugh! And Emma has been impossible this whole trip too! I was happy to send her to her dad tonight. I'm pretty sure that's why she was so miserable anyway. She wanted to spend mre time with him and was upset that he had to work.

I can't wait till Tom gets here tomorrow morning so I can get away from her! Not to mention that she owns about 2 pillows and I was so uncomfortable last night because I couldn't lay with enough support for my pelvis. I was awake most of the night. Who can live with 2 pillows in their house?!

Anyway, I didn't buy anything yet other than a cool leather keychain for Tom and I got a really cool glass hanging vase for Soren and a pair of handmade sheepskin moccasins that I ordered for Emma, since they were out of her size.

OMG, she followed me in here and is narrating everything she sees in Erica's house to me as if I haven't spent a ton of time here. AUGGGGHHHH!!! Help! LOL!

OK, just a few more hours till bed ;).

Thanks for listening to me vent. On the up side, my back and hips feel great - I've been doing a ton of walking just fine, other than sore feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home