In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Sleep

Or the lack thereof. *When* am I going to sleep again? I tossed and turned all night and everything hurts again. The girls haven't been going to sleep before 10 (Soren) and midnight (Emma) for weeks now. I can't figure it out. They're tired during the day but I can't get them down any earlier. It's like having toddlers again! And right before a new baby too. Argh!

I'm feeling weepy and crabby this morning. My house needs to be vacuumed and I need to get the girls ready to go to LLL. Then I have to grocery shop so I can make *something* for dinner. Goddess knows what. Then I have to work tonight, which should be OK. Tomorrow I hope to get boxes and do more packing in my bedroom, the living room, and the basement. Tom is still not talking to his mother (I may not have mentioned this), and all the boxes are at their house. Maybe I"ll stop by today and pick some up. She is upset that we are moving, and I think overall, is jealous of the girls and I and the fact that Tom has much less time to spend over at his parents'. I can understand that. Honestly though, he works so much, I don't see him a lot either sometimes.

Sometimes I get so discouraged. I'm homesick again and I just want to get this move and this pregnancy over with. I haven't done a lick of homeschooling activities in days, unless you count craftwork with the girls last night - we decorated Emma's new bed canopy with stick on stars and moons and got the glue gun out to put on some foam flowers, which in the process, we glued to the carpet in my bedroom . It was hilarious in a fucked up sort of way. The canopy is gorgeous though and she is thrilled to death with it.

What else? Emma got to witness some really bad parenting yesterday. Our neighbor's daughter, who has some mental health issues and IS really difficult, wouldn't listen to her mother yesterday. the mom apparently lost it and came out and dragged the girl into the house by her hair!!! Emma was scared.

OK, the troops are up, and I have to feed them so we can get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home