In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, August 09, 2004

My cold is a bit better, although Tom got it. Now my allergies are on high alert from packing up the basement/toy room, which we never used since we moved in ;).

I'm SO glad I got most of it done this morning though. Tom did a ton while I was gone this weekend, so I'm feeling like there's some light at the end of the tunnel. I need to pack up my desk, clothes, random junk this week. I have to take my 'puter to the new house on Friday to meet the cable guys. Yay! I think I'll put it in the bedroom, and put the kids' computer in their playroom. We're getting a new office set this week, so I need to see if that will fit in the bedroom also.

I'd really like to get another single or queen mattress to put on the floor of our bedroom too, but I'll have to keep looking on freecycle for one.

I'm ready to go back to bed already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home