In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Meme

Here's a birthday meme I stole from Harsh Betty who stole it from Lili.

PS, I did my belly cast today with two friends and the girls, and mowed 2/3 of the lawn. I have to leave for work soon and I'm whupped.

December - cross out anything that doesn't apply but of course I don't remember how to do that, so I'm going to use italics instead.

Loyal and generous (sometimes, but I admit to being self-centered pretty frequently, except with my children). Sexy.(not while pregnant, IMO) Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.

Mostly pretty on target.

I have my bedroom unpacked for the most part, the kitchen, although we have to finish putting linoleum in the pantry before I can actually finish that. The living room and dining room. The bathroom. Need to do girls' and baby's room. Homeschooling/playroom. Filing cabinet (has been a project for months now). Yard. Ugh, yard! My laundry is hooked up but my box of detergents is MISSING! Auuuughhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home