In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Notes to Sue

Note to Sue: My comments won't let ME post comments at all. Go figure ;).

1. Moosewood is way better than eating at home, because you don't have to clean up, and their desserts are amazing ;). If you ever come to NY, you can stay with me and I'll take you there!

2. Overdraft protection DOES rock, but I hate having to use it. LOL on filling vs. filing. I haven't started it yet and am probably not going to get to it, as I ended up having company (which was awesome not to work all by myself!) and I ended up doing some kitchen unpacking in addition to getting Soren's room done and both girls' rooms swept and mopped.

In other news, I talked to the girls last night and they are learning to boogie board, so Emma got a new and larger size and Soren has her old one. Their tent leaked, so they went to buy tarps (who doesn't take tarps camping??) and they got salt water taffy. They have not yet eaten any crabs yet, sadly. They also haven't bought their coveted hermit crabs (which are NOT for eating) yet either. They have to keep those at their dad's house though ;).

It was good to talk to them. I miss them so much. Although I sure spend a lot less time in the kitchen w/o them here ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home