In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

books

Seen at Dawn's, but still everywhere:

Hardback or Paperback
Highlight or Underline
Lewis or Tolkien
E.B. White or A.A. Milne
T.S. Eliot or e.e. cummings
Stephen King or Dean Koontz
Barnes & Noble or Borders
Waldenbooks or B. Dalton - blech - I agree with Dawn!
Fantasy or Science Fiction - I can't pick, I love both
Horror or Suspense
Bookmark or Dogear - This drives everyone I know crazy, except for Emma
Large Print or Fine Print
Hemingway or Faulkner
Fitzgerald or Steinbeck
Homer or Plato
Geoffrey Chaucer or Edmund Spenser
Pen or Pencil
Looseleaf or Notepad
Alphabetize: By Author or By Title
Shelve: By Genre/Subject
Dustjacket: Leave it On or Take it Off
Novella or Epic - don't cre
John Grisham or Scott Turrow - not very familiar with either
J.K. Rowling or Lemony Snicket - although I'm kind of tired of Snicket by book 10.
John Irving or John Updike - I haven't read either.
Salman Rushdie or Don Delillo - Haven't read either
Fiction or Non-fiction - Can't choose!
Historical Biography or Historical Romance
Reading Pace: A Few Pages per Sitting or Finish at Least a Chapter - I don't read much these days because I like to read most of a book in one sitting
Short Story or Creative Non-fiction Essay - either, if they're good
Blah Blah Blah or Yada Yada Yada
“It was a dark and stormy night…” or “Once upon a time…”
Books: Buy or Borrow
Book Reviews or Word of Mouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home