In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Sunday, December 19, 2004

heh

Emma and I were playing hangman the other night. Hmm...she never *did* figure out the word I gave her! She was guessing letters and couldn't find one, and said that she would have to start adding a face to her hangman. Then she said she had to add horns, like her sister has ;). I said, "Soren doesn't have horns!"

Emma said, "OK, I'll give it some piercings."

I said, "Or some tatoos!"

and again, she said, "Like Soren!"

I said, "Soren doesn't have a tatoo!"

She said, "yes she does, she went to a tatoo shop."

I said, "Yeah, like they'd give a 6 yo a tatoo."

Emma said, "She told them she was an Irish midget."

I about peed myself laughing. Where does this kid come up with these things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home