In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Ouch

Soren burned herself yesterday. She got a mug of hot water out of the microwave, that she was heating for tea, and it spilled down the front of her. Thankfully, I was right there, and literally tore her shirt off her and dumped her in the sink. She has a second degree burn the size of a 50 cent piece on her stomach and some small dot-like burns on her chest. We kept cold compresses on it for an hour and she cried herself to sleep. After some motrin and a good night's sleep, she's feeling much better. Poor kid :(. She was feeling well enough to do gymnastics last night, but was definitely hurting by the time we went home.

Next time, I'll just make the water hot in the teapot like I usually do :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home