In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, December 06, 2004

Lions, Tigers and Doctors Oh My!

I had my doctor appointment this morning. It turns out I have an ongoing muscle spasm in my thigh - the oliotibial muscle or something. I have to see a physical therapist for some home exercises to d.

I also have an referral to an orthopedist for my toe spur. What fun!

She checked Emma's neck and it's definitely a swollen lymph node. She wants her back in a month if it's not smaller than my thumbnail.

The heating pad seems to be helping the muscular issues w/ Emma's neck, so we'll keep that up. I made her a rice sock, and she loves that!

Tom's father is going to be moved to hospice. Hopefully they can find something near the house. So sad :(. He was doing better for a couple of weeks, but hasn't been eating again and is having more trouble breathing.

We got the solstice tree up this weekend and finished decorating it this morning, along withe rest of our decorations. Now I just have to sweep up needles and get laundry put away.

I need to make a grocery run. We're kind of low on food around here. Finally running out of leftovers, although I've got lots of frozen soup I could thaw I guess.

I get so sick of cooking sometimes. I need to be inspired! I need some good quick crockpot recipes that have meat. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home