In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Jude

He is so cute! He's starting to get a grasp of the fact that his hands are his - they are connected to his body and he can use them for evil purposes! He grabbed the cat's whiskers yesterday, and loves to grab my hair (that's an easy target!). He also likes to grab my thumb, because he likes my thumb ring, and he talks to it for a long time.

He's cooing and babbling and likes to be held sitting up so he can see what's going on in the world. I sat his swing up on a more upright setting today and that made his day! I keep it in the kitchen so I can cook and talk to him at the same time, since I spend so much time there. He isn't like the girls - he likes to be held, but it's not a *necessity* all the time, and he enjoys swinging while we chat and smile and listen to music and do dishes.

He also has learned how to straighten his legs out to make diaper changes more difficult. And he hates the carseat. And he's drooling like crazy all the time. And loves to chew on his hands, my hands, the girls' hands, anything! He held a small chew toy for about 20 minutes the other day, mostly because I don't think he knew how to drop it. Boy, did that make him mad after a while!

Anyway, he's cute and wonderful and someday I'll brave WalMart again and get more pictures developed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home