In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Happy happy happy

Happy Solstice to those of you who celebrate! We celebrated with friends last night and had a lovely celebration at Lilac Children's Garden with the kids yesterday afternoon. I got bookshelves from Mike and Danielle! I'm so thrilled :). I love them!

Emma got a book on "Dragonology" and Soren got a book about monster stories. They both love them. Tom's niece got them both lovely warm robes. The gym pants I bought Emma were a big hit. She was so happy :) And Soren loved that damn Boobah ;).

Soren is right now laying in bed reading Snoozers to Jude. How cute!

Today is my anniversary. Tomorrow is my birthday! What a week. Tom's mom got us a gift certificate to a japanese restaurant for our anniversary and will keep the girls overnight one night next week so we can go out. I have to work today and tomorrow, unfortunately.

Tom is very bummed that he didn't get a xmas bonus at work. I'm not surprised. They suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home