In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dreams

First i had a lovely dream that I was at the beach with my co-worker Emily. We were stripping down to our bikinis and hanging our clothes up on the railing of the boardwalk because the tide was coming in - this huge, beautiful tide, and the sun was going down and it was getting dark. We wanted to have one last swim before it got totally dark, and there were *tons* of people there swimming. Just as I was about to run in, my cellphone rang and it was my friend Kim Rosenblum, whom I have not talked to in years. Weird!

Then the baby woke me up. Let me say that I was at this beach with NO kids. This probably stems from me being pissed off when I went to bed last night. The girls got invited to stay overnight at M&D's. Soren wouldn't stay. I was exhausted when we got home and passed the baby off to Tom (he had been nursed and changed). Hint, if I hand you the baby and climb into bed and pull the covers over my head, standing 3 feet away from me with a fussing baby is probably not a good choice.

Oh, and asking me to go shopping with you for my own damn gifts is not a good choice either. Find some time and get something that you thought of. Anything. I don't care if it's something from the dollar store, but I value at least some thoughtfulness and creativity.

So the dream I had right before Jude woke me up this morning was that the girls and I were in an elevator and the cable snapped. We were falling and I was screaming but realized that I needed to hold them, so I pulled myself together and grabbed them both. Somehow we weren't killed. I think we fell 4 floors or so, and I called the police on my cell phone, but I had no idea where we were. Then I woke up. Thank god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home