In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

homeschooling

I got the girls' IHIPs sent to the school district today. Yay! I also am going to try to update their blog every day with what we're working on, so I have a record of what's going on. It's linked over there -------------> if you're interested ;).

We're headed to the library. I have a bunch of laundry to put away, I need to do my damn filing (yes, I'm still procrastinating on that), and clean the downstairs bathroom and I'll feel good about where things are.

I am still having some serious ligament pain, but no more regular contractions darnit. Michelle and Danielle will be back in town tomorrow so if I hold off that long, that would be good :). If not, oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home