In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Damn

Mom just called. The ambulance is on its way again. All she could tell me was that she feels sooo weak and that she is nauseous and has had pain in her left arm all night.

I hate to be cynical but we has this very long discussion yesterday about her needing to plan for assisted living and that I would be happy to research options here if she feels the need to be near family. Of course, she feels I should re-uproot my family and move back to where she is (where she has NO ties anymore). Duh. I don't think so. I am sure she is sick, but I can't help seeing this as another plea for attention. Especially since the PT people told her on Tuesday that she had weakness on her left side.

Anyway, I'll know more later. Should I go home or not? Can't decide. I hate this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home