In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF

I have worked hard this week. It's been busy and I've worked a lot of hours at the gym. The weekend is busy too. Wedding and then a potluck on Sunday afternoon. Girls are having an overnight tonight at Danielle and Mike's.

Today Soren had therapy and it went great. She is just about ready to take a break. It's amazing how a small amount of therapy makes so much difference to kids! They don't have all that baggage and crap like adults too. She is getting some coping mechanisms and dealing with things much better. I hope it continues!

I got her a scooby doo punching bag last night to hit when she's got so much frustration.

In other retail therapy news, I got Jude a bumblebee costume for Halloween, monkey toe socks for Emma and a bunch of batteries and toothpaste. I love Big Lots! They had Tom's of Maine toothpaste for $1.49 a tube! Holy cow, man.

Soren's FTTS today when I almost hit a squirrel while driving. "Mom, I think squirrels are mindless." Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home