In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, September 13, 2004

gymnastics

Geez, things were much less complicated when I *wasn't* on maternity leave. People keep asking me questions and I keep telliing them I'm not working, and then I end up going in and doing stuff anyway.

Soren freaked out in her class because I was in the lobby and not in the gym, even though I *never* go in or near her class because of her separation issues anyway. She spent the first half hour sobbing, and I finally had to go and calm her down and talk to her about what was going on. After that, she was reassured and had a great time apparently.

I had to order Emma's team stuff. Can you say holy cow expensive.

Leotard - $62
Pants - $25
Scrunchie - $4
Wind jacket - $60
Gym bag - $35 (includes personalization)

I had already bought the jacket thank god. The pants I'm getting as hand me downs. The leo I had to buy, but the sizing was all very weird, so I borrowed another kid's for Emma to try on and we had about 8 people trying to decide what size she *really* needed, which ended up being 2 sizes larger than the catalog said she needed. Their measurements were bizarre. The scrunchie is an extra, so I bought that, and I'm going to see if David will chip in for the gym bag, so I got away with $66, but I still owe $160 for the booster club fees by Nov. 15. Argh!

And no. Nope. And Nope. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home